iOS 7 jailbreak has been released!

DblD

simply main reason of jailbreaking is to be able use of your device freely, and that's why it is not illegal, I was just saying the fact, when you jailbreak your device and it includes a piracy app store, then who is responsible now? even Evasi0n has not have any clue of it.

in meanwhile it's getting a big freaking black market (you may listen to this conversation).

Yet, evasion has a clue of it, they we're sponsored for doing it, only in china for that matter. But you're looking at this from a different(not wrong) point of view, imagine it this way:

I'm a chinese user, and I want to jailbreak my iphone, yet, i do not know how to speak english. But cydia is all on English, what do i do now ? I need to research lots of videos/tutorials/etc just so i can mainly configure cydia for the first time. Now i have Taig (pronunced Taiji), all in my native language, now i can understand what exactly i'm doing.

Yes, Taig was supporting piracy, no, the evad3rs did not know that, yes, they removed Taig from the cydia installer once they failed to follow the agreement, yes, the evad3rs most likely are going to get paid, that's not something bad, that's not something even morally wrong, that's the same thing as punishing Ubuntu devolopers for releasing a good OS system, not charging, and yet wanting funds to continue the development.

Again, this is just my point of view.

Well looks like china maybe did us a favor:

@winocm: "Piracy, right? taigSync.dylib being injected into installd sounds a lot like.. AppSync to me."

I still don't recommend using the chinese evasi0n because of it though!

Yet, evasion has a clue of it, they we're sponsored for doing it, only in china for that matter. But you're looking at this from a different(not wrong) point of view, imagine it this way: I'm a chinese user, and I want to jailbreak my iphone, yet, i do not know how to speak english. But cydia is all on English, what do i do now ? I need to research lots of videos/tutorials/etc just so i can mainly configure cydia for the first time. Now i have Taig (pronunced Taiji), all in my native language, now i can understand what exactly i'm doing. Yes, Taig was supporting piracy, no, the evad3rs did not know that, yes, they removed Taig from the cydia installer once they failed to follow the agreement, yes, the evad3rs most likely are going to get paid, that's not something bad, that's not something even morally wrong, that's the same thing as punishing Ubuntu devolopers for releasing a good OS system, not charging, and yet wanting funds to continue the development. Again, this is just my point of view.

very well said sir! I thappstore may be a cracked apostles now, but perhaps their long term aim is/was to create a new store that offered legit paid content thate was not be available on the papsstoree, so by that I mean entirely different apps. if they so this, then AA needs to have to have taig apps submission lol anyway the only thing being exploited here is an operating system. the evaders and taig still have a way better business model than apple. piracy, come on were a crack store! if u ask me what apple does is real theft, cell phone service contracts, plunder of natural resources, planned obsolesense, and not to mention the wages they pay their workers. its just their kind of theft is legal. if you ask me what evaders didn't wasn't really a big deal because they really didn't do anything that bad , so what the heck, and besides even thought he jailbreak sucks now it is going to get fixed all they really did is give us a sneak preview

Well looks like china maybe did us a favor:

@winocm: "Piracy, right? taigSync.dylib being injected into installd sounds a lot like.. AppSync to me."

I still don't recommend using the chinese evasi0n because of it though!

That's actually quite interesting. If someone can get their hands on that isn't it the same as AppSync? Or possible update the existing AppSync using that?

That's actually quite interesting. If someone can get their hands on that isn't it the same as AppSync? Or possible update the existing AppSync using that?

Basically evad3rs should've known about it, since the jailbreak process injected it...

yeah it would be really nice to have an appsync that doesn't need mobile substrate, , it would solve our problems for now. only thing is I think the Taigsync is more like kuayong so it might not work with our cracked apps

yeah it would be really nice to have an appsync that doesn't need mobile substrate, , it would solve our problems for now. only thing is I think the Taigsync is more like kuayong so it might not work with our cracked apps

Taig app is an installous rip-off, so yeah, taigSync will definitely work as AppSync.

I can't wait to see what they are going to build :) such amazing tweaks

off: if anyone can please crack this https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fragment/id767104707?mt=8 

https://www.appaddict.org/view.php?trackid=767104707 please wait to accept my crack

Possible fix to mobile substrate (semi-fix I think):

"If MobileSubstrate isn't loading any tweaks for you, you can manually reinject over SSH with this: /var/lib/dpkg/info/mobilesubstrate.extrainst_ upgrade && killall SpringBoard"

Did you knew this?

When Safari crashes, is an issue with appsync (again). We can uninstall it, delete a pair of files and it will work. The same problem happened with evasi0n6.

com.apple.mobile.installation.plis

com.apple.LaunchServices-054.csstore

These files.

Hello everyone,

Has anyone updated to the new Jailbreak verstion 1.0.1? Have they really removed Taig app, and does it contain Cydia? Does it work normally as a normal Jailbreak with its basic things?

Thank you very much in advance.

I did it. There is not nothing new. They said that TaiG is no longer available, but nothing more.

So, it doesn't contain Cydia? It's not a normal Jailbreak, then?

it's "powerful code insertion platform", it lets you create tweak for ios and manage them safe, if any of you tweaks cause issues, it doesn't let SpringBoard crashes or iOS hangs continuously by going to safe mode.

But MobileSubstrate is already added within Cydia, right? Unless you create tweaks, as I have no idea about that, I just install a specific amount of tweaks from Cydia normally and that's it, then I should be ok? Or will it still bother me?

But MobileSubstrate is already added within Cydia, right? Unless you create tweaks, as I have no idea about that, I just install a specific amount of tweaks from Cydia normally and that's it, then I should be ok? Or will it still bother me?

that's not fully compatible with latest jailbreak (iOS7), it's not OK