iOS 7 jailbreak has been released!

DblD

no, those are cydia tweaks, and they have got to work with Jailbreak.

That's what I imagined, but as this Jailbreak is not completely stable, I'm thinking that maybe it's not a good idea to do it. Does it really pay off to install this Jailbreak?

Is there any similar app to iProtect and WifiPass that I could download through iTunes?

That's what I imagined, but as this Jailbreak is not completely stable, I'm thinking that maybe it's not a good idea to do it. Does it really pay off to install this Jailbreak? Is there any similar app to iProtect and WifiPass that I could download through iTunes?

Nope. If u ask me, I would jailbreak and wait until mobile substrate gets fixed and then get into adding tweaks and all that stuff.

Ok, but do any tweaks work properly now? Does Appsync for iOS 7 exist? And do you know which tweaks work in this Jailbreak now?

I'm not sure about tweaks.

Appsync works flawlessly, some people report mail and safari app are crashing, but it's not AppSync's fault, because it works differently than the one for iOS 6 (that crashed the weather app occasionally).

AFAIK some tweaks work, and some don't. If u ask me I would avoid anything MobileSubstrate related until it's updated.

I'm not sure about tweaks.

Appsync works flawlessly, some people report mail and safari app are crashing, but it's not AppSync's fault, because it works differently than the one for iOS 6 (that crashed the weather app occasionally).

AFAIK some tweaks work, and some don't. If u ask me I would avoid anything MobileSubstrate related until it's updated.

As I'm not very aware of what MobileSubstrate affects or not, how can I know which tweaks are connected with that or not?

As I'm not very aware of what MobileSubstrate affects or not, how can I know which tweaks are connected with that or not?

When u go to install a package, it will show u what that package will install with it (if it has dependencies), if u see MobileSubstrate on the list, don't install that tweak until MobileSubstrate gets updated (u can ask us for the status).

When u go to install a package, it will show u what that package will install with it (if it has dependencies), if u see MobileSubstrate on the list, don't install that tweak until MobileSubstrate gets updated (u can ask us for the status).

Can I ask for the status in this same topic? Should I know anything else before Jailbreaking into iOS 7.0.4?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but I want to make sure that I know everything I should know about this new JB before doing it.

Can I ask for the status in this same topic? Should I know anything else before Jailbreaking into iOS 7.0.4?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but I want to make sure that I know everything I should know about this new JB before doing it.

Sure.

Also I jailbroke an iPad yesterday, and the process is really fast and is really easy to do.

Hi again, Is the 1.0.2 JB going to include the fixes for MobileSubstrate so that Cydia is more stable? When are they going to release the final version? (Any idea?)

1.0.2 fixes some issues for iPad 2 wi-fi MobileSubstrate is fixed, it is now named CydiaSubstrate. No idea what their intentions are to release the final version, but if you jailbroke your iDevice, the evasi0n7 untether package in cydia will get all the major updates.

1.0.2 fixes some issues for iPad 2 wi-fi MobileSubstrate is fixed, it is now named CydiaSubstrate. No idea what their intentions are to release the final version, but if you jailbroke your iDevice, the evasi0n7 untether package in cydia will get all the major updates.

So does that mean that I can do the JB, even if it's a BETA version, and then Cydia will automatically install the updates once they release the final version?

Ok, and what about an icon for your tweaks and stuff, do you have one? Because it hasn't been installed with Appsync ...

No appsync and appaddict+ do not have any icon Only the appaddict app has an icon

I think @elisa is talking about adding an icon to the repo, not for the individual packages necessarily like iphonecake, xsellize and others have. sometimes this is built in with the repo, other times when u first install a package from repo it also includes a package like "repo icons" really adding icon to the repo and also a depiction for the Packages that has screenshots etc. should be done. its not hard I'm sure Freddy or zorro could easily do it. add icon to repo http://www.myrepospace.com/forums/178-Adding-icon-to-Repo-on-Cydia.html http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4q86Px45D2k&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4q86Px45D2k

I think @elisa is talking about adding an icon to the repo, not for the individual packages necessarily like iphonecake, xsellize and others have. sometimes this is built in with the repo, other times when u first install a package from repo it also includes a package like "repo icons" really adding icon to the repo and also a depiction for the Packages that has screenshots etc. should be done. its not hard I'm sure Freddy or zorro could easily do it. add icon to repo http://www.myrepospace.com/forums/178-Adding-icon-to-Repo-on-Cydia.html http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4q86Px45D2k&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4q86Px45D2k

Yes, that's what I meant. That probably it would look much better if your repo had an icon.