[How to] Jailbreak ios 7.0.0 - 7.0.6 and 7.1 b1/b2/b3 untethered [sh*t just got real]

MONGOLO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it safe then to update to iOS 7.0.6. and to Jailbreak it? Will AppSync and other tweaks work and cracked apps??

I can confirm that everything works! (I'm on 7.0.6 right now)

I heard somewhere that some tweaks disappear for some reason, it's probably servers overloading, they say to refresh a few times, but it's better to restore and jailbreak.

I heard somewhere that some tweaks disappear for some reason, it's probably servers overloading, they say to refresh a few times, but it's better to restore and jailbreak.

Ok, I've restored now and Jailbreaked my iPhone and everything is fine now with my Cydia Tweaks (at least the ones that I can install by now ...).

Thank you very much! :)

Just one more thing. Why does my TSS Center appear still blank? I thought that iOS 7.0.4 would appear there ... :(

Edited by Elisa294

Ok, I've restored now and Jailbreaked my iPhone and everything is fine now with my Cydia Tweaks (at least the ones that I can install by now ...).

Thank you very much! :)

Just one more thing. Why does my TSS Center appear still blank? I thought that iOS 7.0.4 would appear there ... :(

Afaik, they stopped using shsh blobs, now it's aptickets, and idk how that works really :/

btw evad3rs released an update yesterday :)

Oh I see, nvm then, thanks for notifying me!

Topic Locked and Archived.

EDIT: MERGED - UPDATED FIRST  POST

Edited by MONGOLO
MERGED - UPDATED FIRST POST

• 7 months later...
I just purchased a refurbished iPad 4 with Retina which came to me with IOS 7.0.6 pre-installed.

When I tried to Jail Break this iPad using Evasi0n7 by Evaders (ver. 1.0.7) I continually get this error message:-

"Failed to retrieve package info from the internet."

Does anyone know what this error message relates to or what is causing it and are there any fixes to resolve this issue?