How to Jailbreak iOS 7.1, 7.1.1 and 7.1.2 with Pangu Tool

MONGOLO

sigh ok ... sorry I just been wanting to jailbreak and can't ...thsnks for the post guess there's no hope .. I don't have another computer and like I stated my PC has no acess to wifi and not seeing my friend for many months ..guess im out jailbreaking seems to much opf a issue now starting to dislike it more and more .. it's becoming pointless ...-_- thanks for everyone's posts trying to help I won't post no more ...

Pinned this post, tested it and it works (I just wanted to wait for v1.1 to pin it)

7.1.2 jailbreakable as well!
https://twitter.com/iH8sn0w/status/483655159323439104

EDIT: IDK if we need to wait for pangu to get updated, or if it works now.
It works with 7.1.2! (The version 1.0 and 1.1 of pangu, although I recommend using 1.1 because of the fixes and also because it's in english)

EDIT2: Sorry for triple posting but I need MONGOLO too see this (when u see it merge it to my previous reply as and EDIT2)DONE.
When changing the date and time you change it to June 2nd, but you should also change the time to 8:30 PM (or 20:30 if you use a 24-hour clock).
That's just a precaution.

Edited by MONGOLO
thnx bro

Pinned this post, tested it and it works (I just wanted to wait for v1.1 to pin it)

7.1.2 jailbreakable as well!

https://twitter.com/iH8sn0w/status/483655159323439104

EDIT: IDK if we need to wait for pangu to get updated, or if it works now.

It works with 7.1.2! (The version 1.0 and 1.1 of pangu, although I recommend using 1.1 because of the fixes and also because it's in english)

EDIT2: Sorry for triple posting but I need MONGOLO too see this (when u see it merge it to my previous reply as and EDIT2)DONE.

When changing the date and time you change it to June 2nd, but you should also change the time to 8:30 PM (or 20:30 if you use a 24-hour clock).

That's just a precaution.

um bro, its done, feel free to add to tutorials i post (some are orginal and others are copy n paste) as needed, u dont need to ask me :)

• 2 weeks later...

I jb my iphone 5s on 7.1.2 using Pangu v.1.1 and now I am unable to install the Appaddict app.  Has anyone got it to work?  Thanks!

um i have gotten it to work many times, u have appsync installed from our repo " cydia.appaddict.org "

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, I am new to Apple. Recently bought IPad mini retina with iOS 7.1.2 and Jailbroke it with Pangu. The ipad restarted and now Cydia is installed. But now what? I am confused how to install apps (like Plex, and other paid apps/games). Also, the Cydia closes insantly when i click its icon. WHen i restart my ipad it works, but this problem repeats frequently.

Any help guys?

Hello guys, I am new to Apple. Recently bought IPad mini retina with iOS 7.1.2 and Jailbroke it with Pangu. The ipad restarted and now Cydia is installed. But now what? I am confused how to install apps (like Plex, and other paid apps/games). Also, the Cydia closes insantly when i click its icon. WHen i restart my ipad it works, but this problem repeats frequently.   Any help guys?

please make a new topic about it in the Support forum with screenshots and describe the problem more :)