Apple TV

caseyj

Hi, im trying to gett appdb on my apple tv so i can install kodi etc, but when i follow the following

To link Apple TV to appdb:

1. Go to Apple TV settings
  2. Go to "General"
  3. Go to "Privacy / Apple TV analytics"
  4. Highlight "Send to Apple" row
  5. Press Play/Pause button on Apple remote
  6. Go to "Add Profile"
  7. Go to Apple TV settings
  8. Accept notice
  9. Enter the following URL ........

i try pressing the play/pause button and nothing happens. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks for your help

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 2:48 PM, Heliant said:

i have the same problem. there is no option to add profile when i press the "play/pause" button on apple remote.

Please help! I can't link my ATV. when I press play/pause button it gives me the option to choose between music and apple tv, I don't see "add profile" I already paid for pro and now I can't use it.

i dont understand, i dont see an updated tutorial at the link device page, i see only the video tutorial to link your PC or MAC if you have an existing IOS device linked.  Where is the tutorial to link my ATV 4 to the site?  

there is no URL clearly posted on the linking page.  what am i missing

On 2/3/2018 at 2:09 AM, jamissr said:

No entiendo, no veo un tutorial actualizado en la página del dispositivo de enlace, solo veo el video tutorial para vincular tu PC o MAC si tienes un dispositivo IOS vinculado. ¿Dónde está el tutorial para vincular mi ATV 4 al sitio?  

no hay una URL claramente publicada en la página de enlace. Qué me estoy perdiendo

GRACIASSS

Firstly you need to link your iphone, ipod or ipad to appdb, then you will see tutorail. you can't use apple tv with appdb without any other iOS device