appdb forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ghay

YET ANOTHER CREDIT THEIF

I have not uploaded them they are the links I am talking about and put in the report my links loaded have my name on cracker

Best thing is just delete them. A good idea would be that the posters name is shown when submitting links

To put in the itunes link you would have to copy paste all I ever do is put g and my name goes in the box same if I have reduced the requirements I put that ,never a itunes link it is not possible this is why I made the post if you look zachary has had same problem people uploading his links it is I who got him to post here to stop them

11 hours ago, Ghay said:

I have not uploaded them they are the links I am talking about and put in the report my links loaded have my name on cracker

Best thing is just delete them. A good idea would be that the posters name is shown when submitting links

To put in the itunes link you would have to copy paste all I ever do is put g and my name goes in the box same if I have reduced the requirements I put that ,never a itunes link it is not possible this is why I made the post if you look zachary has had same problem people uploading his links it is I who got him to post here to stop them

Ghay, our point is, you have deliberately uploaded apps as those iTunes links, as shown in the screenshot posted by @nedda.

Would you care to explain?

I have no explanation as why would itunes link be submitted or why would I put when I cracked it? Originally I thought someone had loaded my links without giving credit

6 hours ago, Ghay said:

I have no explanation as why would itunes link be submitted or why would I put when I cracked it? Originally I thought someone had loaded my links without giving credit

Must have been a mistake on your end then.