appdb forums
Freddy

Rickpactor feedback, bugs and feature requests

I have a question any time I try to configure the device configuration page. I enter the correct AppleID and say I have no jailbreak and touch nothing else I keep getting an error message that says”an error encountered when we tried to attach free account to your device. Make sure that you have excepted apple free developer agreement and this account has no two factor authentication” I made sure I had no 2 factor authentication and I accepted the developer thing and am now stuck on what to do. I would really appreciate your help! Also don’t know if it’s important but it is on rickpactor 0.1.0. I have tried different AppleID’s, but still have had no luck  (added image link) https://imgur.com/a/5tAbB8l

When I try to download every apps, in the provisioning installation, the device status page gives me this : "The provisioning profile could not be installed (Error: -402,620,399)."

What does it means?

i have already used Rickpactor ...

I'm on 31.3, Rickpactor updated

If I try to install the apps, Rickpactor gives to me this error: "Is your device connected?".

Schermata 2020-02-03 alle 18.31.15.png

EDIT: Solved re-installing appdb on device and re-Configuring Rickpactor on device features configuration page.

On 1/29/2020 at 8:01 AM, Littleredmouse said:

I have a question any time I try to configure the device configuration page. I enter the correct AppleID and say I have no jailbreak and touch nothing else I keep getting an error message that says”an error encountered when we tried to attach free account to your device. Make sure that you have excepted apple free developer agreement and this account has no two factor authentication” I made sure I had no 2 factor authentication and I accepted the developer thing and am now stuck on what to do. I would really appreciate your help! Also don’t know if it’s important but it is on rickpactor 0.1.0. I have tried different AppleID’s, but still have had no luck  (added image link) https://imgur.com/a/5tAbB8l

same here, trying to save settings but no luck, any eta when to try again

encounter error message via gmail inbox as below:

Error occurred: Error Domain=com.rileytestut.ALTAppleAPI Code=0 "This action could not be completed. Try again. (-22421)" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=This action could not be completed. Try again. (-22421)}. In device features configuration, please reset Rickpactor error or clear Rickpactor configuration and setup it again

apple servers are replying with errors as you see. go to device features configuration and clear rickpactor error, then our system will try again

I am trying to install this app but it gives me a java error. This never happened before. Could you please help?  

0 Error A JavaScript error occurred in the main process Uncaught Exception: Error. EPERM: operation not permitted, Istat 'C:\ Users\ uyanb\AppData \ Local \ Temp\ 01baa4ce9b551b110c5152653e7486a7.i...\Control.app' at IstatSync (fs.js:866:3) at Object.fs.IstatSync (electron/js2c/asar.js:233:27) at rimrafSync (C:\ Users\ uyanb\AppData \ Local \ Temp\ 1WeakjMZKXqeelHW8ASVSVbpqWk\ resources\ a...:20) at C:\ Users\ uyanb\AppData \ Local \ Temp\ 1WeakjMZKXqeelHW8ASVSVbpqWk\ resources\ ap...:39 at Array.forEach (<anonymous>) at rmkidsSync (C:\ Users\ uyanb\AppData \ Local \ Temp\ 1WeakjMZKXqeelHW8ASVSVbpqWk\ resources\ a...:26) at rmdirSync (C:\ Users\ uyanb\AppData \ Local \ Temp\ 1WeakjMZKXqeelHW8ASVSVbpqWk\ resources\ ap...:7) at fixWinEPERMSync (C:\ Users\ uyanb\AppData \ Local \ Temp\ 1WeakjMZKXqeelHW8ASVSVbpqWk\ resources\ ap...:5) at rimrafSync (C:\ Users\ uyanb\AppData \ Local \ Temp\ 1WeakjMZKXqeelHW8ASVSVbpqWk\ resources\ a...:28) at C:\ Users\ uyanb\AppData \ Local \ Temp\ 1WeakjMZKXqeelHW8ASVSVbpqWk\ resources\ ap...:39 

0 2012-2020. Made with 1111 at appdb