Can’t log in to Google Account Cercube 5

kapi3511

I can't sign in to my Google account.  I tried to use a different account and new account, but none of them work, but when i use AltStore to sideload it works. Is it any fix? I love AppDB Rickpactor because i need computer only to sideload but this problem is so annoying :(

• kapi3511 changed the title to Can’t log in to Google Account Cercube 5
  • 2 months later...

Hi kapi351, I have same problem. Have you figured out how to solve this isssue? For now i just have to use altstore for youtube app but i dont want to. I tried all versions of cercube app and none of thoose worked. I also tried my ipa from custom appdb store, which worked last time but now it isnt. So any ideas? Thx for answer.

Sure, here is link for download ipa file, which definitly works using Altstore but doesnt work using RickPactor :(.

Ipa is from IosNinja libary:

https://iosninja.wetransfer.com/downloads/f6e2c9cff35a293828581a1078dae89120201026005145/3038ab

Btw, I think error is caused by changing youtube app bundle ID, and google checks that, therefore you cant sign in. But i am not so sure,  you are developer/admin you would know better. Anyway thanks so much.